Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some for the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to patent an invention good an idea you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.